CPIT – Associate Project Manager
This is the “entry level” CPIT credential for IT or business professionals with an emerging career interest and work exposure in project management in the IT area. Holders of CPIT(APM) are expected to have demonstrated in the examination their project management competencies in applying their knowledge, performing their skills and applying their process knowledge within the context of the IT work.
To attain the CPIT(APM) certified status, the applicant must satisfy the following three requirements:
- Passed the CPIT(APM) exam which shall be a 3-hour examination with 120 multiple-choice questions;
- Obtained an academic qualification of at least an AD/HD/undergraduate degree in IT or IT-related areas or Qualifications Framework Level 4 equivalent and
- Possessed two years of relevant IT work experience.
Note that for the Associate Project Manager, the job requirements are likely to be lower in certain areas and for those cases the knowledge or competency requirements are flagged as Optional.
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time management
- Cost management
- Quality management
- HR management
- Communications management
- Risk management
- Procurement management
- Local Regulations and Practices
- Other business management knowledge
- ICT foundation and knowledge
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 2834-2227 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.